- Tests small quantities of ink and substrate in conditions simulating actual practice.
- Makes colour strips with various inks on different substrates, which can be used for numerous purposes.
- Saves costs because many tests do not need to be made on the printing presses.
- High repeatability and reproducibility
- Simple to operate
- Extensive range of accessories
- Large range of possible tests
- Consistent results
- The original ISO 3783 compliant pick tester
- 1 Printing disc 10 mm, aluminium, ø 65 mm, 115 g
- 2 Printing disc 50 mm, coated rubber 85 Shore A, ø 68 mm, 150 g
- 2 Printing disc 50 mm, rubber blanket, ø 66 mm, 140 g
- 10 Packings, paper, 55 mm for AIC2-5 60
- 1 IGT Pick test oil, medium viscosity, 52 Pa.s tube, each 70 ml
- 115 V 50/60 Hz or 230 V 50/60 Hz
Weight and dimensions
- Ask us